Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bridal Shower

So even though, the invitations went out awhile ago...
And pretty cute invites at that (compliments of Megan). And I knew that the bridal shower was coming. I really had no idea what was in store. The minute I arrive, I am welcomed by this:





The excitement instantly hit me!  I was like.. hey thats me =).
I enter and the whole place is decorated, and I'm greeted by all my wonderful friends and family! =) They went all out and incorporated my favorite flowers and our colors. I had balloons, and table decorations and awesome beverages, and this beautiful cake!


My mom even made me wear this bride hat! =)
It was so great to catch up with so many great people! My high school softball coach (and so much more), even came! My friends I've made at work were, my beautiful grammy was there, and my wonderful family, and outstanding friends! Even my Aunt Karen was there (via Skype). Everyone chipped in to make me feel so very special. 
We played the Newlywed game, that I didn't do so good at! But it was so much fun! Then I got to open the monstrous amount of presents!! and everyone played Present Bingo!
(told you there was a lot)
I am still in awe of how many wonderful people I have in my life who just went out of their way for me. Even if was to take the time to write a card, or stop by, or just say Congratulations! I'm so very blessed and thankful to each one of you! 
It was one of the best days I've had. And I didn't want it to end! Thank you to my sister (in-law), my mom, my best friend, my soon to be sister in law and mother in law, my sister and everyone else for putting this day on for me! 

Here are just a few pictures that were captured on the day! 
Enjoy!
Me and all my girls!

Colleen, best friend just doesn't really describe her!

My mommy

My two moms

Me with the Jones' =)

Bride and Groom ( I like the sound of that! =) )





No comments:

Post a Comment