Friday, January 18, 2013

Honeymoon!

So me and Jason have been spending lots and lots and LOTS of time! researching honeymoons! We had certain stipulations... WARM, intimate, beautiful, and all inclusive!

So we have heard great things from the Dominican Republic. So we found a beautiful resort called Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana.

Isn't it beautiful?

Its all inclusive, we have a beautiful room, with a jetted whirlpool tub, its going to be so relaxing! We are going to go deep sea fishing! (I can't wait!) and I told Jason that we HAVE to go to the spa!  =)
Really looking forward to it? And looking forward to SHOPPING for it! Hello Sundresses!! =)

Now with that said, we are now 98 days away, so I think its time to bust into wedding season mode since I have been so lax!  So Gym here I come! Jason is committed to helping me with this (not that he has a choice!)

So hopefully the day I walk down the aisle I am just so confident and radiating that to everyone!

To a great year and a great beginning of a beautiful life with the man of my dreams! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment