Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wedding party complete!

So Jason really couldn't figure out who he wanted to be the fourth guy standing next to him. Then in April of last year, a new friend came into our lives. Andrew started working at the jail with us, and him and Jason have been inseparable. Andrew has a beautiful wife and a little tiny baby on the way. They are perfect and such a great addition to us! So Jason FINALLY asked him and he SAID YES! very exciting moment!
such a good day.

So now our wedding party is complete! 

We have now gotten our invitations! So be looking for those in the mail soon (we have to address them first)

We got our style of tuxes picked out. Let me say that Jason and I don't have the same taste when it comes to tuxes. But hey, he didn't help me pick out my dress so therefore I let him chose his tux (minus the white tux! =))

We registered yesterday at Target!


So we are done with registers now. We got Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target! We had A LOT of fun doing this! Target they just leave you alone! =) We scanned so much stuff that the battery died on the scanner!

We went and started looking at wedding bands! I think I found the one I want!

THENNNNNN!!! Its getting so close that my bridal shower is almost coming up!! =) And my sister (in-law) MADE these beautiful invitations for me =)

Aren't they perfect?! I'm so excited! I feel so special already! 

Things are moving right along! (Finally!) We got flowers picked out!

Today we are going with our florist to the Lerner to see what she can do. We are starting to work on centerpieces and wedding favors!

Things seem to be moving in the right direction! We have been having a lot of fun doing all this! Can't wait to see what the final product is!

Thank you to everyone helping with everything! I'M SO EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment