Friday, January 18, 2013

Invites DONE!!

So we got our invites in! And I am not sure how I did it but I talked my mom and best friend Colleen in to helping me address them!  ( I think they like me =) ) So my mom addressed ALL of them in a few short hours. Colleen helped me package them.





This was a lot of work! I had no idea how much etiquette was involved in all of this! I did a lot of research and this is what I came up with! So I hope its right and no one gets offended!

Then we went to the post office and weighed our invites.. and of course they weigh too much! So instead of getting the 45 cent stamp we had to get the 65 cent stamp... we walked out of the post office with $154 less! =(  Oh well it will SO be worth it!

So last night me and Jason spend the evening putting stamps on all the envelopes and all the response cards! And numbering all the response cards (thanks to pinterest!)

This was a lot of work as well, you have to figure out what goes in the envelope, in what order, and facing what way! So again hopefully its right!!

We had special return address labels made up, and of course they aren't ready but thats the last thing we're waiting on! So as soon as they get in, you guys will be getting them!! YA!!


Aren't they perfect! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment